Do you have a preschooler? If you do, then they most likely love Caillou. Caillou is a lovable little preschool boy who shares his experiences, feelings and the world around him in a way that is comforting and familiar to children. I love that he uses his imagination and speaks in a kind, gentle manner that supports how we relate to our children. Caillou looks at everything from the eyes of a curious child looking to learn more about everything! The series teaches life lessons that address fear, anger, consequences, loneliness, anxiety and empathy to help children understand those emotions.
A bit about the Caillou Talking Doll:
The Caillou Talking Doll proposes a fresh new look for this world-renowned character, with bright new school gear including a removable backpack and hat. The doll allows a whole new level of interaction between kids and Caillou, offering ten educational interactions meant to spark children’s creativity, including two quick and easy French words to learn and say.
- Caillou has consistently ranked as one of the top 10 television series for preschoolers nationwide since its première in 2000.Caillou has won multiple awards, including two Parent’s Choice Awards, in consecutive years.
- The Caillou Talking Doll is the first licensed product that will hit shelves as the Caillou brand leads into its 25th anniversary and celebrates 15 years on the air on PBS in 2015.
- Caillou apparel, books, home video and other merchandise are sold online and in mass and specialty retail stores nationwide.
- The Caillou Talking Doll is currently available. MSRP: $34.99.
- Check out Caillou on Facebook and Twitter
I was not compensated for this post. We did receive a Caillou talking doll for review purposes.